Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnben

MR Badfish
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Picked up this sweet '75 B-200 out of Oregon from the original owner, title and all. Original Bronze Sunfire Metallic paint. He did a mild custom job back in the day including orange shag, black diamond tuck ceiling and door panels & dog house cover. Solid 3/4" hardwood wall paneling throughout- all still in excellent condition! Original front buckets need new covers, but other than that she's pretty minty!
There's no rust to speak of, a couple minor dings and scratches, but the van is extremely straight, doors close nicely, no scale on any door lips, all glass and seals are nice- yes, it's one of those time capsules. It even has the rare single door in the rear. Good spare tire, jack & tools. All the lights & signals work as they should.
She sports a 360 V8 with 89000 on the clock, 727 trans and 3.23 rear. I went through the entire mechanicals- has brand new battery, belts, hoses, rebuilt 2-bbl carb, oil & filters, trans gasket. Completely new front disc brakes, calipers, hoses, booster and master cyl. as well. Brand new Cragar Halibrand style aluminum mags with true spinners and new Cooper radials- 275/60 & 235/60.
What it needs:
I noticed a small hole in the muffler, but not bad. Also could use an exhaust manifold gasket. The 360 has an a dealer add-on A/C system (belt not hooked up), Sanden R12, etc. It would be a very simple 134 swap! Turn signal return cam, horn relay.
There's a custom oak bed/ platform in the rear, a mini fridge and cabinet behind the driver seat. I have not tested the frig but it's super clean, like the rest of the van. I also have 'Street Van' repop emblems ($200) that go with the van (uninstalled)! I've made her a great driver. Now, you can take it to your level & add your custom touches!
These don't come around in this shape too often! Serious buyers only please. Message me here for details, thanks! $6500 firm.
located in Sun Prairie, WI. no trades

IMG_20170530_122147196_HDR_zpsht1y17nf.jpg

IMG_20170530_122058210_HDR_zpsevhpfj40.jpg

IMG_20170530_122015703_HDR_zpssgqyvtae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back