-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
You are buying a 1975 Dodge Dart Sport 225 Slant 6, 4 Speed Stick Shift Overdrive.

This is a project car but runs and drives (but the tires are badly dry rotted and will need replaced before driven on the road). The engine runs good with no smoke but the carburetor should be rebuilt as there is a flat spot on acceleration. The radiator and fuel tank are both new.
The 4 speed shifts through all the gears fine and the clutch works good.

This is an Oklahoma car and is very solid underneath. The frame rails and basic structure of the car are very solid. The trunk floor has been patched in the spare tire well and the bottom of the quarters have some old repairs as seen. The floors have a few small places of rust and will only need patches. There is some rust under the battery tray but the rest of the inner fenders and firewall look fine.

The tail lights look good but the grille has some cracked places as shown.

The paint is fair and the clear coat is peeling in several places as shown. You could probably wet sand the paint and re clear if for a driver though.

The interior is basically complete (except for the ac lower vents) but will need restored.

The car has power steering, ac (the compressor is missing), FACTORY DISC BRAKES AND 8 1/4 REAR END with LARGE BOLT PATTERN.

I have a CLEAR ARKANSAS TITLE.

I am located in Alma, AR 72921

The price is 2250.00 and I can take a card over the phone as well as paypal.

Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

DSCN0081.JPG

DSCN0079.JPG

DSCN0080.JPG

DSCN0082.JPG

DSCN0083.JPG

DSCN0084.JPG

DSCN0085.JPG

DSCN0086.JPG

DSCN0087.JPG

DSCN0088.JPG

Status