[FOR SALE] 1975 Dart Swinger /6(hotchkis/QA1 suspension)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungDart75

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1975 Dart Swinger
Great Lakes, IL
Price: $10k
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, or certified bank check(cashiers check) that clears before you take ownership of the car.

Testing the waters on my 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger. Ill be pcs'ing soon and it will be sitting for quite some time after that, so I'm entertaining the idea of letting her go.

Other than suspension and the wheels/tires(only a couple thousand miles on the tires), the car is completely stock. I've got a entire binder full of paperwork on the car going back to the original bill of sale from 1975, every bill of sale since, and copies of each time the car has been titled. I have the receipts from maintenance done on the car over the years as well. The suspension was just completely replaced this past winter with a full Hotchkis TVS kit and Hotchkis 1.5 Shocks all the way around, which is over $3000 together, it also has tubular QA1 Lower control arms. Once everything was done being install it was aligned at Berry Tire in Libertyville, IL this Spring. It was aligned to the "sport" setting that Hotchkis provided with the kit. Drives like its on rails now compared to before, not a rough ride either.

It still has the Slant 6 engine under the hood with 76k original miles, Engine has never been out of the car but its been repainted back to the factory colors like it was in 1975. Runs like a Slant 6 from 1975 should. All the braking systems work just like it should as well. Has new black carpet on the interior and the seats were reupholstered in 2003. Not a perfect show stopper car with tons of money in it, but an overall great toy to work on and have as a weekend/cruising car. It was appraised $9000-$9500 in February 2015(have the appraisal as well) before all the suspension/tune up work went into the car. I replaced the trans fluid/filter, fuel pump, plugs, wires, cap/rotor, coil, intake and exhaust manifold gaskets, and air filter as well within the last year to keep it tuned up as well. No major issues(only small things like a 40 year car would have) with the car, which is why the price is where it is. It's been garaged its whole life in Illinois, and since I've had it, it's never seen rain/snow/salt. Any questions feel free to ask and ill answer. Please on serious inquiries, and I do not need help selling it. Thanks for your time.

1975 Dodge Dart Swinger
1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg

No longer testing the waters, decided to keep it and stockpile new 6.1L hemi parts till I get the time to swap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back