Not open for further replies.

damraider

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
I picked this up and I'm going to use the slant in my two door post . It has power steering ,A/C ( works) , and power disk brakes ( BBP ) . Interior is in nice shape . Let me know what you want . I'm in Hayward , Ca 94545 .
dart023.jpg

dart022.jpg

dart021.jpg

dart020.jpg

dart012.jpg

dart011.jpg

dart010.jpg

dart009.jpg

dart008.jpg

dart007.jpg

dart006.jpg

dart005.jpg

dart004.jpg

dart003.jpg

dart002.jpg

dart001.jpg

Thanks,

Steve

I'd be interested in the underhood braces with firewall j-nuts, and the seat belt retractor covers on the back panels. Would you ship to New Zealand? Do you take paypal?

I'd be interested in the underhood braces with firewall j-nuts, and the seat belt retractor covers on the back panels. Would you ship to New Zealand? Do you take paypal?

Let me know what they are worth to you ( I'm not out for blood, trust me) and I can ship thru USPS , no problem .

Thanks,

Steve

I need a small section of the rear trunk pan where the two floor pans meet and to the where the shock studs are. Can you help?

I need a small section of the rear trunk pan where the two floor pans meet and to the where the shock studs are. Can you help?

Sure , can you lay it out in a photo so I don't screw it up , LOL !!!!.

I forgot to ask has it got 3 speed wipers? What would you want for the wiper motor?

Damian , that sounds cool to me . How about $40.00 for the wiper motor ( yes, three speed wipers with washer ) ?

Steve

OK , I looked at mine , it looks in nice shape . I can get a pic tomorrow if you like . How about $45.00 shipped ?

Thanks,

Steve

Price sounds reasonable. A picture would be great, thanks. If you can, draw the lines you will be cutting before you take the picture so we can be sure everything comes out right. Thanks.

Damian , that sounds cool to me . How about $40.00 for the wiper motor ( yes, three speed wipers with washer ) ?

Steve

Sounds good to me too Steve, would you throw the wiper switch in to for that too? I'm picking the postage is going to start getting pricey, I have a shipping company I use in Carson CA that may be cheaper than USPS. Can you PM me to sort the details?
Thanks
Damian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back