Status
Not open for further replies.

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals I'm looking for a 75 dodge dart (or similar) radio for a project I'm working on. It dont have to work just as long as it has the knobs and looks half way decent. Thanks

I have a bunch. with knobs $40 shipped. Just curious. Are you making a radio face for a light weight race car. I did that. Looked like the radio was there but it was only the face and knobs.

I have a bunch. with knobs $40 shipped. Just curious. Are you making a radio face for a light weight race car. I did that. Looked like the radio was there but it was only the face and knobs.
I'm making a bluetooth radio to connect to my phone but I want it to look like the original radio. My plan is I'm gonna take an original radio open it up remove enough to install a bluetooth board and use the original knob on the bluetooth board. Hypothetically I should be able to wire in my speakers and 12v and it will play music from my phone while appearing completely original. I have my original radio but I want to keep it functional so I figured I'd buy a spare one for my project. Here are pictures of the board I bought. It was only 16 bucks on Amazon I'm thinking about putting one it my truck too.

Screenshot_20200313-124258_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20200313-124247_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Wow that will be awesome . I'll get some pics when I gate back this weekend. Send me a reminder Sunday morning.. Do you need the face plate. for the radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back