Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1975 Scamp running project. it has a slant 6 904. I've already gotten $600 engine work done to it and the motor runs great! the car does have qtr panel rust, a little rust on the driver side rocker and passenger side fender. the floor has a few week spots but I've never pulled up the carpet so idk exactly what they're like. the trunk floor is completely shot. I've started cutting out rust and have spray bombed the whole car with black primer just to get it all one color. the interior of the car is in decent shape, the back seat is nearly perfect and the front seat is easily driver quality. I do have a clear ky title in my name. this car was my dd till the idler and pitman arm went out. I fell 20' 2 weeks ago and will be off work for a few months and could really use the extra money. if you have any questions feel free to ask. for pics pm me your email or phone number (not sure how to upload pics) I was originally asking $2500 but the price is now $1200.

Load pics to a 3rd party website i.e. photobucket.com and post the link to photo here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back