1976 A38 Dart Police Suspension

-

66fs

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
On a 1976 Dart Police car. Torsion bars are .94 diameter and the rear sway bar is .75. Does anyone know what diameter front bar or part number they used? Also what rear springs or part number were used on the 360, A38 Police Package?

I'd like to see a Dart cop car !
1719198493723.png

1976 Police Pursuit Packages and the Plymouth Valiant...
1719198633592.png
1719198662757.png

7071dartgtreg (Bruce) had one of those cars. Complete with slant 6. It was a really solid, runnin drivin car. I don't know what became of it after his death.

I had a 76 Dart with the 318 4bbl. It had an external oil cooler, power steering cooler and calibrated/certified speedo. Finned drums in the back. Front and rear sway bar.

A very unique interior, all black everything and the pattern in the cloth was unlike other A bodies I’ve had of the same vintage. Spot light on the drivers side.

I believe it was a detective car as no markings and no signs of lights or speakers installed. No pictures as I bought it for parts and stripped it in a weekend.

I had a 76 Dart with the 318 4bbl. It had an external oil cooler, power steering cooler and calibrated/certified speedo. Finned drums in the back. Front and rear sway bar.

A very unique interior, all black everything and the pattern in the cloth was unlike other A bodies I’ve had of the same vintage. Spot light on the drivers side.

I believe it was a detective car as no markings and no signs of lights or speakers installed. No pictures as I bought it for parts and stripped it in a weekend.
hope you kept the suspension parts

7071dartgtreg (Bruce) had one of those cars. Complete with slant 6. It was a really solid, runnin drivin car. I don't know what became of it after his death.
didn't that pop up here some months back looking for a buyer?

i may be conflating it with another car, but it seemed that it was that the car had been sitting since his passing and they were now looking to move it on.

-
Back