Status
Not open for further replies.

sporty76

Sporty76
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need some help from the entire FABO community!

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan and I just got permission to do a restomod on another Dart. This idea was previously a foregone one when tragedy struck my last Dart, but apparently we're back in action! So the wife said I can get one, but now I can't find one. HELP?!?

This is what I'm looking for:
1976 Dodge Dart Sport
Automatic
V8, not slant six

Not overly picky on the details. 318 or 360, doesn't matter. And I don't care where it is, though the closer to Seattle, the better. Can anybody help in this epic quest? I'm coming back home in October, so that gives me a little over 9 months to get one lined up and make it happen. Thanks FABO enthusiasts!!

I did a search on Claz.org lots of 74's. I have a 73 Dart Sport 340 that is a
street/strip car. It is not a project. Get in and drive. Ran a 12.3 at Woodburn.
I am looking for something differnet, lots of parts, extra motor....
Anyway I will keep my eye's open here in the Northwest. Stay safe.
Here is some eye candy.

Attachments

• IMG_2120.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 315
There's one for sale here in San Diego but it's a 6cyl car. It runs and drives and is registered so you could at least drive it home. It's on the San Diego Craig's list if you're interested.

There is a dart light in ft. scott, and the guy has a ton of motors so he could hook you up, he is wanting 2400 I believe.

76 is a tough year to find, especially for a V-8 one....good luck with your search for a great car!

Hey there...still looking for a Dart Sport?.....If so, drop me a private meassage. I have a GREAT car for your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back