1976 duster in Rochester (western, NY )

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure what are you looking for? I've got a 1968 300 with a strong running 10-1 compression 440. I'll sell the whole car for $1200.

1968 Chrysler 300 001.jpg

Try to ignore the crappy plug wires. I wanted to break it in last fall before the weather turned, and time wasn't on my side.

Mike
If I was in the market for another car right now, that would be the car I'd buy.
Since I bought my California 69 Dart, I'll never buy anything else. Its like going back in time as far a rust is concerned.
The 413 is cool as hell in there too.
Best of luck selling the BB Duster. The new owner is going to get one HELL of a nice solid car, for a GREAT price.

George

Back to the top. I've got the headpipes bent and welded (thanks to a member of BBD), and the flowmasters will be on soon! Got a nasty chest cold (thanks to the wife), and things are moving slow. Andrew wants this to go out to him in Australia. Anyone fluent in international sales/shipping?

Back to the top. I've got the headpipes bent and welded (thanks to a member of BBD), and the flowmasters will be on soon! Got a nasty chest cold (thanks to the wife), and things are moving slow. Andrew wants this to go out to him in Australia. Anyone fluent in international sales/shipping?

Hi Mike,

Mate, the Wife id the same thing to me... Severe chest cold and smoking doesnt help! LOL! I'm currently chatting to a few shipping companies here and shouldnt be a problem shipping from the East Coast.. I have a friend who's been giving me advice on the process as he's imported a heap of Mopars from the US...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back