-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm gonna finally start taking this Duster apart and scrapping the carcass it. I'm only keeping the front suspension, enigne and trans. I've had it for 3 years and have a title, so the parts are legal :-D I posted a pic of the fender tag if anyone is into decoding. Don't want to ship anything large, so would prefer to sell larger items locally....or within a couple hundred miles so we could meet half way.

If you know any ford guys, the Maverick is also available.

Located in Las Vegas, Nevada

Attachments

• 76 Duster1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 977
  • 76 Duster2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 76 Duster3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 76 Duster4.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 987
  • 76 Duster5.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 990
  • 76 Duster6.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 76 Duster7.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 986
what part of las vegas,nv do u live in?i laive in vegas to.i need the rear arm rests and the chrome side drip rail trim both sides.how much would u want? maybe the bucket seats and console set up depending on the price.

What shape are the chrome wheel well trim pieces in? If they are good enough for a driver, I might be interested. Price?
Thanks

Somebody better jump on the console, shifter, buckets and fold-down rear seat !!

Interested in the following items:

1. Sail Panels
2. Upper Door Plastic trim
3. Door Latch Cups
4. Chrome Molding that goes along the door and roof line
5. Rubber Window Regulator Stop that is located inside the door under the window regulator attached to the inside bottom part of the door.
6. Tail Lights (Bezels and Lenses)

I will PM you my contact information.

Thanks,

I'll be out at the car tomorrow and check on everything that was asked about. I was planning on cutting the tunnel out around the console in case someone wanted to use it in a car that didn't come with a console.

Interested in the following items:

1. Sail Panels
2. Upper Door Plastic trim
3. Door Latch Cups
4. Chrome Molding that goes along the door and roof line
5. Rubber Window Regulator Stop that is located inside the door under the window regulator attached to the inside bottom part of the door.
6. Tail Lights (Bezels and Lenses)

I will PM you my contact information.

Thanks,

Basically anything plastic has been baked by the desert sun and cracked. They looked good until I got up close. I should of taken it apart when I got it 3 years ago.

Interested in the power brakes assembly from master cylinder back to and including brackets that mount to firewall

Does the Speedometer work? and the amber lenses from the grill, as well as all four side marker lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back