Status
Not open for further replies.

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello...Is it just me or is it hard to find parts for this car...might be me....

mmm Well I just need a few things...

Drivers side door glass...
Ignition switch with key
The rear trim panel with a red line that came with the signets
Any front end parts would be nice...including the long metal piece where the hood latch is placed on...grill parts...front bumper...front valance...might be able to restore the ones on my signet but not the bumper..its all screwd up...what other mopars had an exact bumper as the 67 valiants???

I guess thats all i need for now...also...if theres a pair of bucket seats for those years...which are the swaured ones....let me know!

and where can I get those front and rear windshield trims? i guess they came with plastic ones right? seems mine has none...

i believe the bumper is the same for the 67 through 72 valiants and also on the 70-72 duster. as far as the window trim goes it seems like i read somewhere that there is a kit to replace it with the 68 up stuff which works better and looks better. And as far as the drivers door glass is yours a 2 door hardtop or 2 door post car if it is a hardtop car i may have a window for you let me know Justin

i believe the bumper is the same for the 67 through 72 valiants and also on the 70-72 duster. as far as the window trim goes it seems like i read somewhere that there is a kit to replace it with the 68 up stuff which works better and looks better. And as far as the drivers door glass is yours a 2 door hardtop or 2 door post car if it is a hardtop car i may have a window for you let me know Justin

ah okay thanks!
what's the difference between a hardtop and a post? I believe67s had the post inbetween the doorglass and thesmall rear glass...and has the body piece around the glass like todays cars

sounds like yours is a post car the hardtops have no door frame around the glass and when you roll down the front and rear window there is nothing there sorry but i dont have one of those. Good Luck Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back