1977 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY

-
Hell Id run the 2 barrel get it running with that ,then 6900 vac secondary on stock cam..we are talking 318 right?

mine runs "Ok" on the 2 bbl, or it did. Mine has the Holley 2280. Last summer it wasn't wanting to idle clean, and it wasn't adjustment. I think it's due for a dunking and a kit. but mine also has Lean burn that I need to eliminate.
that means a different carb, one with ported vac provision so I can put a vac advance dist into it at that time.
as long as I gotta do that I have a few 4 bbl carbs here I can pick from that might find their way onto it, I also have a small block Performer intake sitting here collecting dust. I talked about it in another thread.... I think its gonna get the TQ I have here /// The other option is a 9511 AFB 500 cfm, electric choke. that I also have here.
On to the "might as well's"/ "as long as" sort of things I have a few other goodies I want to add at the same time. Among them, mild cam and a set of fresh 302 heads (that I also already have)
I love driving that car. Perfect size, and I prefer the "feel" of cars from "then" vs newer ones. Things like regular gearbox steering, upper and lower control arms, rear leafs, torsion bars up front, etc. It could use a little more gear, but for what I do with it, IDK if I'm gonna go there.

-
Back