-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffTheMarine

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1977 Dodge Power Wagon. It is an original 318 Auto on the Column truck. It was sitting out on a farm and I have done a whole lot of work to it to get it running great again. It has new cap, rotor, front brake pads, new calipers, new wires, plugs and the carb has been rebuilt. Also it had dual tanks in it prior. I removed the cab tank for safety reasons and cleaned the frame rail tank and replaced the sending unit with a brand new one from Dodge Connection and also replaced all the rubber lines. The truck starts right up everytime and runs really well. The one things that is does need will be new wheel bearings on the drivers side. It still drives right now but that bearing will need to be changed soon. If someone is interested then I can send them pictures via email

I am located in Nampa, ID and I am asking 1000 OBO

Attachments

• rsz_2011-06-01_12-52-31_281.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 534
Thanks, if only I can get someone who says the same that wants to buy it. I am living at an apartment and I can't keep it here for much longer

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I'm in Nampa and am looking for a new truck. (I'm gonna PM you my number again )

Does it have 4wd?

Other than the wheel bearings, how does it run otherwise?

Thanks!

RTom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back