-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gts340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have a beat up rusty D100 short box standard cab truck for sale. It runs and drives! Great work truck with a HD four speed and a 360 and 8 3/8 rear. This truck has a nice red seat from a later model early 90's truck. Don't expect much, it's a beater priced at $500 mainly for the trans and seat/engine. Truck has newer decent tires and aftermarket chrome wheels. Come and get it before I junk it. Located in northern, IL. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.
Eric
(815)739-4961
[email protected]

Here is the only shot of the truck that I have for now. You can get a rough idea what your in for. It's a running, driving parts truck.

100_0983.jpg

Don't tempt me. This truck was on the road a year ago and with a new starter relay would start reliably...from the inside of the cab. I wonder what kind of mileage this truck would get with a holley projection on it?

its a warmed over 318/727/3.23 stepside.I can get 21 mpgs if i stay at a steady 65mph,anything over that mpgs drop quick.But it has a 650 holley,and way over the 274 hp rating of the projection,lol

Here are some pics of what we call the grey beast. It was silver for a long time so even though most if it is primer or machine grey now, that's pretty much the way it always looked.

100_1140.jpg

100_1141.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

Is the trike back-up tranportation? lol! Sorry man, couldn't help it. :) Looks like a cool parts runner. I hope someone picks it up and gives it a little TLC.

There are actually two of them in the truck. I picked them up for my kids and need to do some work to them. My fat *** would need both of them to hold me up.

OK, not one bite from this truck. I'm gonna offer it up for parts. Anyone need anything?

There are actually two of them in the truck. I picked them up for my kids and need to do some work to them. My fat *** would need both of them to hold me up.

LOL!

OK, not one bite from this truck. I'm gonna offer it up for parts. Anyone need anything?

That steering wheel is pretty cool, looks like it's off a 2000 maybe? Did it bolt right in?

The steering wheel is nice, it's one of those modern wheels pre-air bag so it fits your hands. My buddy put it in when he owned the truck, it looks like a bolt in.

id like the whole thing to fix my 72 stepside back.Hows the front inner fenders,radiator support,are the doors rusty on the inside?i can repair outside rust.there are a lot more pieces im sure i could use,lol

The truck is a two wheel drive, but has a 3 inch body lift on it. It used to run a brush guard on the front and I always wondered of it wasn't some some sort of special package. It spent the first 2/3rds of it's life in the southwest and came to IL as a rock solid truck. As anyone knows around the rust belt it doesn't take long to rust. Anyway, I'll check on the condition of the inner fenders and core support. It was probably very good but last year it had a fender bender and dented the drivers fender and bumper. The doors are later model doors put on two years ago since the originals rusted out. Not sure how the insides are but wanted to point out that they are 80's doors. The truck is just north of Dekalb, IL.

Hows the gas tank and how much and hows the wiring from the tail lights to the front don't need the dash wiring. if you decide to part?

I've had a couple people itnterested in the whole truck over the past two days, still waiting to hear how that goes.

I think the tank is fine, it's plastic and doesn't leak, only problem was it cost too much to fill.
The wiring is probably not what you want. It works but has had a splice for trailer wiring at some point. I'll let you know about the tank if I part it.

A young guy an hour from here is coming to pick this one up Friday if all goes well. He says he's gonna sue the frame under a 70 body to update it a bit. I'll let him know to post up the parts here for sale for you guys that were interested.

Sold the truck. It did one last smokey burnout behind the barn before heading off to become the running gear for a 70 Dodge truck. Thanks for the ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back