Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
offering this dry Austin, Tx RUST FREE Volare SE, pretty close to being a total survivor. 225 super six, 95,000 mi car. col. at, ps,ps, air.. runs, drives great, pretty darn straight, just a couple of small dings. bumpers look like new. everything under the hood is just like from factory, inc. decals. original jack, interior original. dash has a few small cracks, front seat has a place or two the fablic is starting to seperate, back seat perect, headliner perfect. has new Am Torq Thrust 15 x 7 and 15 x 7 cop wheels, new 215 x70 tires. has a setoff the side window louvers too.
the lower bronze needs a new coat, it is getting thin and has a few places where the paint has chippped. easy fix. the yellow is great. for more info just ask. $3350.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

Bring your own wheels and I keep the louvers, cash price this week $2500. yes rust free, runs/drives good. good Tx title.
wow!!!! I know this is an A body site, and F bodies are not loved by all. BUT........ no callers, tire kickers,or wanna be thieves.....I really like the car. offered it for sale due to the fact I had open heart surgery and knew I would have some bills..... well it was not bad. I don't need to sell. off the market. thanks for any lookers!

wow!!!! I know this is an A body site, and F bodies are not loved by all. BUT........ no callers, tire kickers,or wanna be thieves.....I really like the car. offered it for sale due to the fact I had open heart surgery and knew I would have some bills..... well it was not bad. I don't need to sell. off the market. thanks for any lookers!
Well, ok, I'll say it. IF it was CLOSER..... I'd buy it. Sometimes it's the location. You bring it up to the northern part of Illinois I'll give ya yer money.

Well, ok, I'll say it. IF it was CLOSER..... I'd buy it. Sometimes it's the location. You bring it up to the northern part of Illinois I'll give ya yer money.
I appreciate the offer. Hard to find an F body that has no rust. I dropped the price to $2500 with me keeping the 4 new tires and the new Am. Torq Trusts and window lovers, and had only one tire kicker ( that never even showed! Ha). I had it on most all the sites that would have an interest. lots of likes!! ha....but no one really looking. if it was a Roadrunner of Aspen RT, no doubt I would have had some $$$ sent my way. But I would have never sold for it if the case. F bodies are not a high in demand model!! but I like their affordability. just not that man surviving. most all HP models were pretty well beat up.
I never had an F body over these last 3 decades, but I find their shape appealing. good road car. and I like the spoilers, and other add ons. I dislike all the "gadgets" under the hood and electric and vacuum do dahs. since it is so original, I hate to remove such. I even hate AC! ha
I got my final bill on my open heart surgery. I can handle it without selling anything. From here to Chicago area is maybe 800 miles. Thanks, but no road trip for me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back