Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals, I'm parting out a 1989 Dodge Dakota Sport for those who need odds and ends, the truck is an original 199k mile Michigan truck so as you could imagine the body is totally shot, the interior is in okayish shape, the seat is absolutely beautiful but the perfect door panels had deck screws driven through them by the guy I got it off of :wack: and the dash is cracked. All of the gauges are present and this truck does have the tach in place of the fuel gauge (it still has a fuel gauge but not taking up the second larger space) has the heater controls and a pretty sweet cassete deck with an audio input for your ipod or cell phone, etc. I'll sell all the underhood parts short of the block, heads, and crank. Also going to keep the trans. The transfer case and axles (7-1/4 front and 8-1/4 rear) are up for grabs, Rani has dibs on the rear gears if they're 3.90s but I haven't checked them.

What do you need? Let me know, I'll try to get pics up after I get a replacement for my cell.

PARTS LOCATED IN CULVER, IN (45611)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back