Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
accepting best offer or trade for duster/dart project/parts car

1990 Dodge Ramcharger with 360 v8 with fuel injection, over drive automatic, 4wd, bucket seats, power windows, power door locks (not working), power mirrors. at some point in the past someone installed a manual flip type front moon roof and in the rear a manual flip type vent/moon roof at the rear of the truck.

body is pretty decent considering its age. red and white outside with maroon interior. rust in rear 1/4 panels and rocker panels on both sides, but this looks repairable as the under bracing is still intact. Interior is also decent and complete. over all i would say the truck is in fair condition. the best way i can think to describe this truck is that its like an old pair of shoes that were well cared for and basically worn out but are still too nice to throw away

runs drives and stops. BUT needs rear brake work...motor is tired has good oil pressure when cold, after it gets hot it drops...expected i guess at 190K miles. recently driven 20 miles so its still driveable, but will need work to keep it going.

i think this would be a great starting point for an off-road project truck, or even as a donor for your truck. its 100% complete and i have a clear title for it.

i originally bought this for my brother but its too big for him to use as first car, then i wanted the 360, but the truck really could be saved so i would rather sell someone a good project than cut it up.

feel free to ask questions....i can send more pics

truck runs and drives, but starter is on its way out, some times it works some times it doesn't. this is a 20 year old truck, dont expect a new one! needs TLC, restoration, or make into 4x4 project.

SOLD AS IS. buyer responsible for shipping costs.

click on picture to access album with many detailed pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back