-
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonmike70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
green 1995 neon for sale in south sub. of chicago.runs great. 119.000 miles.very little rust.auto trans.cd player asking 1500.

Attachments

• 1972 dodge demon 076.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 1972 dodge demon 077.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 115
  • 1972 dodge demon 078.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 111
Most folks dont got much love for neons but it was my first car and reliable as you could ever hope for in the snow. The only problem is the parts go bad FAST.

Most folks dont got much love for neons but it was my first car and reliable as you could ever hope for in the snow. The only problem is the parts go bad FAST.
i worked for dodge when these just came out to replace shadow/sundances. had two of them also.i have soft spot for these cars.they where great cars,had a bad rap for leaking oil from head gasket....msl head gasket fix this problem.i have owned 3 of these cars and my son had one that ran great but frame rotted out.this one here is hard for me to part with.my sister bought it new.i took care of this car from day one..being chrysler tech. for 17 years.but with 6 cars at home plus this one in storage some thing got to go...per wife.so here it is for sale on fabo.

yeah my neon is so rusty underneath its crazy....

I was going to sell mine too, but at this point i might just donate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back