1998 plymouth breeze 2.4 question

-

witness7

Reaction score
I have a 1998 plymouth breeze 2.4 automatic... I am looking for a wire connector that snaps onto what i believe is called a Oil Pressure Sensor.. I do not need that part though I just need the connector that snaps to that part... It is in the back side of the engine right above the crankshaft sensor I looked this part up and best that i could find was called an Oil Pressure Sensor... the connector should just have one wire on it... if anyone can help me find this wiring connector I sure would appreciate it... Thank you.

Have you tried the dealership? I am almost positive you can buy that pigtail. If no luck there try hitting up a local salvage yard. I believe even the neon 2.0 uses that same connector. Lord knows there are a bunch of those in the yards lol.

thank you I will call a junk yard and see if they have one... Thing is around here you can hardly get them to do anything that does not fill there pockets, and saleing only something like that is not profitable to them, usually when i call just for simple things before i can hardly get finished saying things they say sorry we do not have it... when you no for sure they have a car there like the one you drive

the oil pressure switch pigtail used to be sold as a repair kit when i worked in the dealer service department.the connectors are the same for all front wheel drive cars 96 and up

-
Back