-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba C

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
99 Ram 3500. Has 24v cummins. Runs great has new auto tranny. AC and heat work fine but fan blows in Hi only.Sides on body fold down and has hidden goose neck ball and recever hitch on the rear. Has oil leak in front(possibly front timing seal). I've been driving it every day.Very strong . Asking $4,800. Please P/M

99 Ram 3500.jpg

More pics there Bubba please. Interior? Under hood? Is it a 2 wd? How many miles? Hows the rubber and brakes? Thanks

Showing 300k ,engine was swapped at 180K. I'll get acouple more pics when the shop gets the new $3,000 tranny in. Rear tires are good, front are 3/4 worn . It stops fine. Its a 99 not a new 99. What would really like to do is trade this truck for a decent 1500 or 2500 gas burner 4x4 (of equil or close value) that has a v-8 and standard tranny.I dont really need this much truck.

I have a sweet little trk that I would trade you if we can get together, although I am pretty sure that the wife should be kept out of the deal. I mean no disrespect but my wife has pretty much had me to her self and I think she wouldn't take too kindly to the competition! I'll put a couple pics, I have lots more if you want to see more. This little trk is mint, and runs very well. It's a 91 with a wood bed and wood tailgate panel that i made and custom paint. We're close on price but i do need another work truck more than i need a fun truck so i would take a loss if it's not too big of loss.. Let me know. Bubba, you can reach me on the cell at 417-293-0116 days

Im000443.JPG

Im000440.JPG

Bubba: Thanks for the call today. When my deal happens i'll need the truck but by all means take the first cash the guy flashes in your face. I'll keep in touch.

Bubba: Thanks for the call today. When my deal happens i'll need the truck but by all means take the first cash the guy flashes in your face. I'll keep in touch.

Thanks Small Block...Like I said its yours for $3,800. By the way its 2 wheel drive.

...Bubba

Well I guess it is already gone... I am going out of town for Thanksgiving and guess I will just stay with family til Sunday instead of coming back early to do this deal...

Have a HAPPY Thanksgiving Bubba...

Well I guess it is already gone... I am going out of town for Thanksgiving and guess I will just stay with family til Sunday instead of coming back early to do this deal...

Have a HAPPY Thanksgiving Bubba...

The truck is still here...

Thanks, Bubba

Hey boosted: I have a deal going on my truck and the guy says he wants it and will have his check in 7 to 10 days but as of now Bubba still owns the truck and i told him to take the first cash that he sees. I will take the truck if my deal happens on my truck but if it don't i'll be able to do it when one of my land deals close in 30 days. If you have cash go see him. No hard feelings. Bubba, is there an airport in Richland? Thanks Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back