4404spd

Reaction score
Feels good!!!

Attachments

• 100_0429 (600 x 400).jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 401
  • 100_0428 (600 x 400).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 385
Congratulations!!! Now it's time to shop for a nice Trophy Case to display all the hardware you will be winning with that beauty!!!

Congratulations!!! Now it's time to shop for a nice Trophy Case to display all the hardware you will be winning with that beauty!!!
LOL, I have boxes of throphy's in my cellar dating back to 1982 that I thought about giving the to the boy scouts. I really don't care about the trophys as much as the time spent shooting the **** with people...

See all because you changed the hood and wheels!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Job!!!!!!!!! That car is OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! That fish was destined to be number one. You are going to get to shoot the **** with lot's of folks this year at the shows.

Ma Snart

Took mine to a show too, but around here you gotta be a Chevy to get noticed lol. Congrats by the way!

That's awesome...were there a lot of Mopars there?

I know that most of the shows that I've been to have only one or two and that's normally only if I drive the Scamp, but now since the wifey has the Barracuda, I'm sure that there will be at least two. :)

"Took mine to a show too, but around here you gotta be a Chevy to get noticed lol. Congrats by the way!"

X2 boy can I relate to that, having to have a Chebbie to get noticed, Super Nice Fish, Congrats, but I hate to tell ya, you will be getting more of those unwanted trophies!!

That's awesome...were there a lot of Mopars there?

I know that most of the shows that I've been to have only one or two and that's normally only if I drive the Scamp, but now since the wifey has the Barracuda, I'm sure that there will be at least two. :)
Not really, a 72 Road Runner that needed a paint job and a Lil Red Express all Chevy's and Fords.

Took mine to a show too, but around here you gotta be a Chevy to get noticed lol. Congrats by the way!

You would not believe how many times I have had people ask me at shows if my 62' Savoy is a Barracuda ......:dontknow: sadly even the people judging... It it's not a Vette, Camero or Mustang they are clueless. They see Plymouth on my hood and that's the only model they can think of.

Nice job with that real Barracuda though. She is sweet!

Who needs a trophy case? That's what the fold-down rear seat is made for..

Congrats on the win, and more on having a good time.

Grant

-
Back