1st time at track next Wednesday - need advice

-
Dont Crash.....
All good advice I see below....
But I say go threw all the motion...Burn out included....
Take it easy the first few passes.... If you want tell the lanesman (the guy that pulls you out of the lane and send you to the starting line) that this is your first time. He will relay that to the starter.... There use to it....
Just my 2 cents

Huh. I just looked it up. My 255/60R15 Mickey ET Streets are 27.0 inches OD, and my 295/50R15 BFG Radial TA are 26.7. If I can find some wheels, I'm gonna try them out. Any idea what 15" steel wheels fit a 73" Dart?

Huh. I just looked it up. My 255/60R15 Mickey ET Streets are 27.0 inches OD, and my 295/50R15 BFG Radial TA are 26.7. If I can find some wheels, I'm gonna try them out. Any idea what 15" steel wheels fit a 73" Dart?
Find some LBP rally wheels and your good to go!

I found two wheels on Craigslist that fit. the offset is a little off, but he let me test fit them and they fit. I am mounting the ET Street Radials tonight and will try a little test drive / launch with them to see how well they work. I usually run 295/50R15 and the ET's are 255/60R15. They are thinner, but actually a little taller. Tomorrow is the big day!

Did you get out today. If so, i hope things went well and you had some fun...:thumleft:

New post coming up. I had a blast. I won all five runs and I tied for the best reaction time and got into a reaction time contest at the end. I red lighted the contest with a -.017.

-
Back