2/4 door rear windshield swap

-

jet_wrnch

Reaction score
Ive got a 71 valiant 2 door car and I've found a window out of a 4 door car. Will these swap?

As far as I know they are the same. Is this for the Scamp or are you building another one?

The 71 Valiant 2 dr was the Dart/Scamp body (HT) or Duster Body (2dr coupe). The 4dr is a Sedan & will only work in sedans. What you need is a Dart glass from 68-76 HT

It's the same one I've been building... The hard top

Ok. I knew you had the blue one in your sig, but didn't know if you were working on it or if you were building another one. You might send a private message to abodyjoe. He's parting out his 71 Dart. He might be willing to ship you a back glass.

i know the front windshields are 1.5 inches different in height from post to no post models.
You'll have to follow what others are saying on the rear glass interchange since I dont know about those. I know the size and shape of the package shelf is a good indicater.
Good luck

4 doors at least an inch taller.

and you can't cut tempered glass.

I have done plenty of valiant glass swaps in my 20 years of messing with them & found out plenty the hard way,learn from my past mistakes :)

*correction on my earlier post* I missed The 71 valiant 2dr part & it's either the dart or duster body. pics?

-
Back