-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I now have a dual exhaust setup off of my big block a body. No xover. Fit and tucked nicely! They are only a couple years old. Aluminized piping, Flowmasters and square chrome factory style tips. I removed them without cutting the length. Shipping would be the buyers issue. More than likely "Truck freight"...

I am asking $200 and prefer Local pickup due to the extended length. The Flowmasters cost nearly $200 for the pair! I think this is a great deal!

Attachments

• 1exh.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 683
  • 2exh.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 682
  • 3exh.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 670
  • 4exh.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 684
........So, we dont have a deal then?.............kim..............

Didn't know we had a deal!! I PM'd you some time ago about your email. My hotmail got wiped out and I requested your email to send the pics.
If you want them their yours. I just have no idea how they can be shipped without cutting them up.

One good thing is they bolt right up to those manifolds you purchased!!

I figured this would get that attention!! Lol!

..............Yes, they made it 2 Rogers just fine..........i dont have them yet........sorry, i totally forgot to send u back my email..........as all this time i was waiting on the pics.....can u check out shipping then.............may have to cut in 1/2

Anyone!!!
They are intact without being cut. Unable to ship without cutting them up in 6 pieces! Someone locally should pick them up for this price!!

So, I thought oldkimmer was gettin this?

...............He says its too much of a problem to ship without cutting it up, so i guess i'm out...........kim.......

Kim,
they are yours for $150 if you want them as I said before. But I cannot ship them without chopping them up. Unless you want to send a freight truck by to pick them up. I am sorry I live so far from you.

Thats all I know to do.:cheers:

I now have a dual exhaust setup off of my big block a body. No xover. Fit and tucked nicely! They are only a couple years old. Aluminized piping, Flowmasters and square chrome factory style tips. I removed them without cutting the length. Shipping would be the buyers issue. More than likely "Truck freight"...

I am asking $200 and prefer Local pickup due to the extended length. The Flowmasters cost nearly $200 for the pair! I think this is a great deal!

do you still have it. if so, ill take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back