(2) '66 Barracuda FB's for Sale in Madera, Ca.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_man

jack_man
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got 2 1966 Barracuda Fastbacks for sale. I live in Madera, Calif., about 15 miles north of Fresno. I also have a bunch of parts for a 72 dart swinger. Wife says the backyard is lookin' like a Pick-a-Part.... I need to put all my effort into restoring my 67 barracuda and need cash for that project.
If you are interested give me a holler at cams67cuda @ yahoo.com and I can send tons of pics. I haven't been able to figure out how to send pics on this site.
I'm asking $4,000 for everything. Here is a partial list:
1. 1966 original pink FB auto.
a. rebuilt super /6 (hasn't been put in yet)
b. new rear suspension (hasn't been put in yet)
2. 1966 red FB auto.
a. 318 2bbl.
3. 2 slant 6's (one works the other just for parts.)
4. a shed full of 72 dart swinger 2 door parts.

I've offered this up first to the BOG (barracuda Owners Group 67-69), which I'm a member. I've started a list of parts that they wanted...but I'd rather sell as a unit to someone who really would be good to the fish. I was using the Red one for parts to restore the Pink one....but just never got around to it.
Now I'm offering it up to this group. If you are interested please get in touch through my home email: [email protected]
I can send pictures through my home site.
Thanks,
jack_man

I'll keep you in mind, Rob. But I sure don't want to part them out. Would love to sell both to someone who can get into restoring them. They are both solid rust free Calif. fish. In about a month I'll put them on ebay and see what happens. If I don't get rid of them that way I'll then start to part out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back