[WANTED] 2 bbl air cleaner-2 carter- 70's

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a round snorkel one that fits a 2bbl Carter. It sat a wee bit high under the hood of my Barracuda, though -- it left a circle mark in the hood pad, so I don't know about clearance on the Duster. Replaced it with an original Super Six square snorkel that has more drop.

I have a round snorkel one that fits a 2bbl Carter. It sat a wee bit high under the hood of my Barracuda, though -- it left a circle mark in the hood pad, so I don't know about clearance on the Duster. Replaced it with an original Super Six square snorkel that has more drop.
the hood on the duster probably sits a little higher maybe. yes the sq snorkel type like on the super six or any 70's 2 bbl breather is really what I need. most people change over to a 4 bbl carb and toss the 2 bll stuff!!!!!
what it take $ to get it to Tx 77371???? just wondering...thanks

the hood on the duster probably sits a little higher maybe. yes the sq snorkel type like on the super six or any 70's 2 bbl breather is really what I need. most people change over to a 4 bbl carb and toss the 2 bll stuff!!!!!
what it take $ to get it to Tx 77371???? just wondering...thanks

Here's a photo. It's in good shape except for the hood pad scuffs. Even has a Super 225 sticker. I found a box it fits in -- USPS estimate is $21, assuming I guessed the weight right. I got it for free, just cleaned & painted it and ran it for about a year. How about $40 total?

IMG_0079.JPG

Here's a photo. It's in good shape except for the hood pad scuffs. Even has a Super 225 sticker. I found a box it fits in -- USPS estimate is $21, assuming I guessed the weight right. I got it for free, just cleaned & painted it and ran it for about a year. How about $40 total?

View attachment 1715098936

that will work. I don't sell many parts but I s ent a 4 speed hump out other day at USPS for under $12... the breather is a little heavier no doubt. let me know if you need a few $ more. can I send PP??? thanks BILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back