-
Status
Not open for further replies.

engineere

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi my name is Anthony, and I'm out here and wonderful Colorado. I am looking for a 72 72 dart swinger to door to make a drag car out of. I got a mega block and Bryant Crank and Indy hairs and all the s*** to make a really nasty motor I just have nothing to put it in. so I'm looking at project cars it must be rust free and pretty complete. and I'm not going to pay an absorbent price I'll just sit back and wait till one comes for the right price. If you're interested in wheeling and dealing. I have a 63 Dodge 330 post, I have to 64 Dodge 330 post, I have a couple 62 darts, I have a couple 63 four door cars, I have 62 Plymouth Lee cars, 65 cornet post, all kinds of fun stuff Bridge. and if anyone out there has a 66 D 100 short bed 2 by 4, I'd be interested pM me for details

What are you looking to spend and can you send pics of the cars you wanna deal with. I'm looking for a family cruiser and have what you want and more in a 1972 swinger!

where in Colorado?

The stuff you listed to trade or wheel and deal on is appealing. whats the story on those 62 darts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back