-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkeck55

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of dusters. One is a 74 disassembled without drive train rear end or front spindles. The other is a 76 feather duster /6 A833OD with all the aluminum parts. the 74 is excellent with straight metal and only serface rust on the body panels and solid frame members. It needs floor pans but they do not have huge holes. It needs some patch work in the trunk but nothing major. The 76 needs quarters, some work on the top of the fenders and the floor pan is shot. It odes run and drive but the bumper broke free on one side and the clutch does slip a little could be out of adjustment or need replacement, Both have the interior parts but will need work. the seats are rough. I have a complete floor pan and firewall and a couple of spare fenders for patch panels. pictures can be seen here.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1fBV3yr5MZhczBoZmE0em4tQVk&usp=sharing

Tires are practically new. I have less than 500 miles on the tires.

Located in Oshkosh WI. 75 miles north of Milwaukee.

Where are they located? need to have a location or your ad may get deleted

I would love to get the set of slots off the feather duster. And the feather duster is pretty cool triple red looks good

Where are they located? need to have a location or your ad may get deleted

I would love to get the set of slots off the feather duster. And the feather duster is pretty cool triple red looks good

If I end up having to part both of them I will contact you about the wheels and tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back