2 Million $$ Cuda

-

Moparparts

Reaction score
Here you go guys and gals make your offer while its still available!!
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Barracuda-Hemicuda-Documented-2-010-Actual-Mile-HemiCuda-Survivor-/171243001955?forcerrptr=true&hash=item27dee0d863&item=171243001955&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Documented 2 010 Actual Mile Hemicuda Survivor | eBay[/ame]

I love it!

But only if it was a little cheaper....

It IS cheaper! Two years ago I was in Charlotte and stopped by RK Motors and it was priced at $2.5 mil. So it's come down 500K - that's a 20% markdown! :cheers:

Right in line with past sales.

http://money.cnn.com/2007/01/20/autos/scottsdale_saturday_roundup/index.htm

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- A 1971 Plymouth muscle car sold at a Phoenix, Ariz. auction Friday for $2.2 million. With a 10 percent sales commission, the total price for the car will be about $2.5 million.
While that may sound like a high price, it was actually a million or two less than would ordinarily be expected for a well-preserved 1971 Hemi 'Cuda convertible.

Some people gots more money than brains I guess.

A good reason to buy more lottery tickets before tonight's drawing.

like all cars they are only worth what a generation will pay and once that generation is tired or passes the cars drop in value.
live long enough and it will be a reasonable price

lol what would you even do with it if you bought it? you obviously couldn't drive it very much thats where all its value is. heck if i had that kind of money id just have one built the way i want it and DRIVE it who cares if its a clone? all these people with 100k original/restored cars are just showboating and just want something because others dont have it

While that may sound like a high price, it was actually a million or two less than would ordinarily be expected for a well-preserved 1971 Hemi 'Cuda convertible.

I thought it was a vert when I first clicked the ebay link. But it's a hardtop........Damn that's a lotta dough :shock:

like all cars they are only worth what a generation will pay and once that generation is tired or passes the cars drop in value.
live long enough and it will be a reasonable price

if you already had lived long enough you could have bought it brand new for about 5K...WITH factory warranty
it seems your generational appreciation is traveling up, not down

if you already had lived long enough you could have bought it brand new for about 5K...WITH factory warranty
it seems your generational appreciation is traveling up, not down

i thought the hemi cars didnt come with a warranty?:scratch:

shoot, I don't know....I wasn't born until the 1980s...but the point I was trying to make is that it was brand new

I purchased a New Hemi Roadrunner HT in 1968, and yes, it did come with a factory warranty. Not much of one, but it still had one. The car was warranted for 12 months, or 12,000 miles, which ever came first.
I put 12K miles on my car in just under 4 months. lol

In 1968 a New 426 Hemi Roadrunner with 833 - 4 speed, and a Dana 60 4.10 AM/FM radio, heater, and rubber mat on the floor, was $4201.91 delivered. That includes the 426 Hemi, which was an $714.00 option over the standard 383/4bbl.

A 383 RR hardtop was just under $3050.00 new, and a 383 coupe was a little under $2900.00

Best bang for the buck, in my opinion.

-
Back