Status
Not open for further replies.

vitamindart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
2004 SRT-4 Stage 1 123,400 miles

AGP hard pipes HKS BOV ( real one not E Bay knock off)
AGP cold air intake
AGP motor & trans mounts
AGP billet shift selector & extender
Rage Tech clutch pedal pivit
Mad Dog short throw shifter
Booger bushings
Eibach Coil overs
3"stainless o2 housing
3" stainless catted down pipe
3" stainless exhaust ( sounds awesome! )
Energy suspension lower control arm bushings
New outter tie rods
New Mopar pass side axle ( not a cheapo rebuild )

would like to see $8500.00 for it but will take a little less from a FABO member
car is in Cudahy,WI 53110
just brought it out after sitting all winter waiting for the axle.
Don't need it anymore bought a 2012 WRX and would like to stick the money in my valiant or Duster or 1947 Plymouth coupe
will consider partial Mopar Trades ( cash on your end ) maybe even a even trade for the right car?

nice car would love to have one, my son wants one (he has a Neon SE) he is coming home from Detroit for the weekend, I'll show your car to him, good luck with the sale.
So is the WRX going to be the daily driver??

yeah the WRX is my daily driver. bought it when my Dakota started crapping out on me.
drove the Neon all last summer. fun little car. but the WRX can pull my boat and go threw alot more Snow...LOL

yeah the WRX is my daily driver. bought it when my Dakota started crapping out on me.
drove the Neon all last summer. fun little car. but the WRX can pull my boat and go threw alot more Snow...LOL
You pull your boat with this???

Attachments

• subaru-wrx-zti.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 337
ha ha ha yep! pull my 16.5' boat with my impreza wagon before and now i will pull it with my wrx...here is mine the day i bought it

alright, tired of dealing with the leakers looking at this locally $6700.00 and i will throw in the spare turbofold & low mileage turbo i have for it. for FABO members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back