-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gilgalad1138

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
2005 5.7 Hemi out of a Chrysler 300C. Motor was pulled because it was leaking coolant and they couldn't find out where from. Came to find out that had two corroded coolant crossover tubes in the valley. Pulled heads to verify condition, and as such has new head gaskets and head bolts, as well as front cover gasket, and valve cover gaskets (along with plug gaskets) Motor has just under 100k on it, but is in great shape internally. Selling becuase a new hemi swap just isn't in the cards right now. Comes with harness, coils, plugs, intake manifold (minus throttle body), no front accessories though.

Asking $1200/obo, located in Mason Michigan, local sales preferred, if it hasn't sold on here in week or so, it's going on Craigslist, just figured I'd give FABO first chance at it in case someone else needs it.

Will try to have pics up on Tuesday, PM with any questions, I'm sure I left something out, but I'll update as needed.

Thanks, Ryan

Man I'd love to pickup a complete motor I could just bolt the T56 and install into my car. You looking for anything in trade?

Riddler

Always looking for a built small or big block. It's not 100% ready to drop in, as stated, you will need an alternator and an idler pulley, and it has the stock oil pan, so that will need to be changed as well. But yes, I'm always interested in trades, but cash is king.

2005 5.7 Hemi out of a Chrysler 300C. Motor was pulled because it was leaking coolant and they couldn't find out where from. Came to find out that had two corroded coolant crossover tubes in the valley. Pulled heads to verify condition, and as such has new head gaskets and head bolts, as well as front cover gasket, and valve cover gaskets (along with plug gaskets) Motor has just under 100k on it, but is in great shape internally. Selling becuase a new hemi swap just isn't in the cards right now. Comes with harness, coils, plugs, intake manifold (minus throttle body), no front accessories though.

Asking $1200/obo, located in Mason Michigan, local sales preferred, if it hasn't sold on here in week or so, it's going on Craigslist, just figured I'd give FABO first chance at it in case someone else needs it.

Will try to have pics up on Tuesday, PM with any questions, I'm sure I left something out, but I'll update as needed.

Thanks, Ryan

do you have the transmission and converter?

Now with pictures. Please note, I do have the intake, just didn't get a picture of it.

Attachments

• DSC00359.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 517
  • DSC00360.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 520
  • DSC00361.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC00362.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 537
  • DSC00363.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00364.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 510
  • DSC00365.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 495
  • DSC00366.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 495
  • DSC00367.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 520
Would you take a 69 HP 440 block with 516 heads machined and ready for valves and springs, forged crank Hughes cam and solid lifters but missing 3 rods and pistons and some cash in trade?

Never heard of coolant crossover tubes in a late model hemi......must be something new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back