2008 Cuda

-
I would love one with a 6.1 Hemi and 6 speed. It will never happen unless it had 4 doors and looked exactly like a 300, Magnum, or new Charger it would also have to be able to hold 7 passengers.

mikelbeck said:
I read something the other day about the 2008 or 2009 Challenger that they'll be producing to compete with the Mustang...

http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102549

I laughed when I read the Autoweek clip. They want to use the Challenger nameplate..... sure. Like HEMI-CUDA would be a marketing flop :?

Didn't they also build a 4 cylinder weezer named Challenger back in the 80's? What's with D-C using diluted nameplates? First they bastardize the Charger, now they'll probably hang the Challenger nameplate on the wrong car. Don't get me wrong. Since this is all mental masturbation let's shoot for the moon. IF they build a 450 HP, rear drive 2 dr. I hope it's done right. Including the nameplate....

They again who are we kidding. The coporate bean counters will have the final say. After all, HEMI-CUDA would be a bad move, right?

Its sad when some average joe with photoshop can do a better job enginering a concept vehicle than a multi-million dollar designer. That car, especially the sublime AAR version would probably sell like hotcakes. I would beg my wife untill she finaly gave in just to shut me up for one.

autologus said:
I would beg my wife untill she finaly gave in just to shut me up for one.

My wife took one look at it and said go put a deposit on one. :love4:

But the sad, harsh, brutal reality of the subject is that it'll probably never happen. Nice photo-shop image, but fantasy.

Maybe THAT'S why the wife was soooo receptive :laughing:

-
Back