2009 Dodge Challenger 1320

-
SAw it at SEMA & posted about it.Someone else did too. I had a chance to talk to one of the designers who said it might be produced but if not, all its parts are availible over the counter. It kind of remenids me of the A12 cars as it sure isn't built for comfort or economy & anything init is for racing. I think it's the car most Mopar enthusiasts would've ordered if they could. Now we just have to wait & see......

This is some thing they should have been doing for a long time. Now a days even a Neon has to have all the bells and whistles on it for some reason. This may be good for most but mabby some can ajust there own mirrors and roll up there own windows and would like to buy an econo box that is actualy afordable. This goes true for drag racers. Mabby they don't want to pay all that money for some thing they are going to take off and trash. I hope they make it. Think it will do well.

um yha it's a production car it's called the drag pak and they have been making it for a year or so. You have to be an established racer in order to get one or connections. 800lbs lighter then the street car with out stuff like sound deadening and wipers. It comes Body in white and the rear end is just in it to hold up the car.

Actually it's better than the Drag Pak. With an aluminum motor, usable trans & rear, usable wheels from the factory it's what should have been built to accomodate the racing clientele. The street guys could've kept most of its stuff on the car & the race-only guys have a good jumping-off point for their track cars. Now let's see what they do with it.....

-
Back