$200K Lamborghini Gallardo wrecks

-
A dumbass born everyday. That said without them, life wouldn't be as funny :twisted:

uh.. another moment that makes me say.. if I had half of what he had.. where could I be in life.. what a waste.. what a shame.

Proof that money doesn't buy sense.

uh.. another moment that makes me say.. if I had half of what he had.. where could I be in life.. what a waste.. what a shame.

Probably same place I would be....with more pre '75 play toys then I had time for! :)

In the words of Tosh.O....."and to the guys holding the camera, for that, we salute you."

There's so many of these on Youtube it gets boring

Here's a "compilation"

The Corvette "smokey burnout" is especially uh, entertaining, but my favorite is the Lambo club on its club outing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdLHAqL8KJw&feature=related"]Super car driver idiots [NO pics, only videos] - YouTube[/ame]

Gotta love how people cant drive i did somthing kind of similar in my old ford truck in the rain but a little counter steering and all that I got was a shocked look on a guys face as I drifted past them lol.

There's so many of these on Youtube it gets boring

Here's a "compilation"

The Corvette "smokey burnout" is especially uh, entertaining, but my favorite is the Lambo club on its club outing

Thanks for the laughs 67Dart273...much appreciated!

The thing I just can't understand with these people is,

"if you so rich, why ain't yo smart?"

('N why'm I so poor, obviously I'm not so dumb as them)

-
Back