-

guzzimike

Reaction score
My Cousin-in-Law Steve got new wheels for his 2010 Chally R/T earlier today -

Stevewheel009.jpg

Stevewheel003.jpg

Stevewheel002.jpg

-

Those look better than the factory wheels. Are they smaller than the stock wheels are is it me?

Those look better than the factory wheels. Are they smaller than the stock wheels are is it me?

I have to admit I initially thought the same thing.. they look smaller than stock.. (which I like) .. but apperantly they arent LOL

Yeah for 20" wheels ......wow,it just makes it look a whole lot better than those factory wheels. He's got a thumbs up from me guzzimike!

Those look like the same wheels I just put on my Demon. They look great on the Chally too 8)

2010 Chally with OEM wheels & tires

STEVECHALLY006.jpg

Same car with aftermarket wheels & tires

Stevewheel009.jpg

--

I have to admit I initially thought the same thing.. they look smaller than stock.. (which I like) .. but apperantly they arent LOL

OEM wheels are 18" with Michelin tires

Aftermarket are 20" wheels with Toyo tires (with a lower SideWall profile, which is probabaly why they kinda look smaller)

The Toyos are also wider tires than the stock Michelins.

I think that they are just under an inch wider up front and almost 2" wider in the rear..

I don't remember the exact tire sizes before...I know that the OEM Michelins were 235 - XX -18 all around...

(the XX could have been 55R..or maybe 50R)

The new Toyo tire sizes I don't know at all at this time. I do know that they are staggered, with a slightly Larger Diameter and Width in Rear than in Front

It's not my car, but if it were, I'd next retrofit slotted/drilled Disks and I'd paint or powder coat the Calipers in some subtle color; probably Black or Bronze.

Stevewheel002.jpg

--

--

they look a lot like the factory wheels on my pops challenger...

Attachments

• DSC_1161.JPG640.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 132
Those look like Boss 338's. They look good on the challenger. I have the 18" greys on my Sonoma truck.

-
Back