2010 Chryslers at Carlisle car ****

-
Some real nice cars in this group of pics.

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

You guys probably wondered why there isn't many "Modern Mopars" like the new Challengers,Chargers,PT Cruisers,those Dodge Ram Daytona trucks,etc.,etc. I want to look at the old iron,not the new stuff were I can go to a dealership. There was enough new cars there they should hold a Mopar show for the newer stuff.

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3631.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_3633.jpg

IMG_3635.jpg

IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3647.jpg

Nice a-bodies! That tricked out 65 barracuda has a gas door that is cool too! I will go next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here I am driving up in the pouring down rain. I wasn't too happy about the rain but I missed last years show and was not missing it this year.

it was good to see ya again man.. we hit some heavy *** rain on the way up sat. morning.. we were in out 07 magnum so it didn't really matter...lol

Sorry I missed you J.........there were some very nice cars there for sure....how about that AAR in the barn find building?

I just want to apologize to everyone for not making it to any of the tents. I had a vendor spot on Friday only, but I didnt have any help, and didnt want to leave my stuff unattended (have had stuff walk off other times), so I just stayed in my spot. Looks like I missed some nice cars.

-
Back