-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased this Challenger already wrecked as I was planning on building a hot rod with all of the components of the car.

Car runs and drives!!!!! Air conditioning blows ice cold!!!! Everything works on this car!!!!

The original owner ordered and had this car specially built for him with the Track Pak option, Sirius/XM satilite radio with seriously upgraded stereo system, six speed manual transmission, etc. see the photos for the laminated original window sticker.

The car was wrecked as it slid into a tree while trying to avoid a deer. The insurance company totaled the car as the repair costs exceeded $12k with a rebuilt value of $16k once all repairs were complete so, the owner purchased the car back from the insurance company along with a "Rebuilt Salvage" title as he contemplated rebuilding the car (he is a professional mechanic with his own business). I have the signed clear title in my hands as I own this car outright.

The car has only 56,281 miles on it which includes the approximate 2 miles I put on the car driving it around my neighborhood back roads.

!!!!!!!THIS CAR IS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition, the previous owner installed a cold air kit, shock tower strut brace (see photos), rear taillight blackout lenses (removable), Lamborghini style door hinges, and a police front bumper push bar (see photos) (most people moved out of his way on the highway when they saw the push bar).

Why spend this type of money on a Hemi engine, transmission and partial wiring harness when you can buy an entire car with all the bells (no whistles) that includes all sensors, smart steering wheel, all suspension components etc. to build your own hot rod???

I have a couple of videos of this car running and driving but publish them here so please send me a PM with your email address and I will send them along.

I am asking $10,000 for this car, I am located in Lothian, MD. I will ship this car but all costs and arrangements must be made by buyer.

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

IMG_0183.JPG

IMG_0184.JPG

IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG