2010 fall ocean city pictures....

-
sum rely nice pictures joey my friend was down with his 64 valiant and bunt the rear tires off of it ya hes a squirrel..lol... thanks Artie

Sure was a lot of pics.....good job.
Here's a mates RHD US Charger.....he's a bit of a show off at times.....LOL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-ZPWe8Xf5c"]YouTube - Winton Drags 2010 00007.MTS[/ame]

pictures look good man. i never get to go down to the fall one but me and a bunch of my buddies go down to the spring one in may. I found a group of mopar guys two years ago hangin out in one lot. but didnt find many parked this year. maybe we can organize a meet up place when the spring ones closer.

pictures look good man. i never get to go down to the fall one but me and a bunch of my buddies go down to the spring one in may. I found a group of mopar guys two years ago hangin out in one lot. but didnt find many parked this year. maybe we can organize a meet up place when the spring ones closer.

i didn't make it to the spring this year. the guys usually hang at the burger king parking lot. a mopar get together would be cool.

Great pics Joe! I would have thought 45th street Village would be full of Mopars but rolled by there Saturday evening around dark and there were probably 3 cars in the lot?? In the past it has usually been full.......all the action seemed to be between 118th & 120th...the food lion & hooters lots....had a great time, met some nice guys with very nice cars....wish we could have met...maybe in May:thumbup:

yea i don't know what the big deal about the hooters lot is. i cruised through there and didn't see anything all that special and i hear the girls don't walk around the lot.

i'm gonna try to hit the may cruise. as long as money allows.

Thank you for sharing a great place and sooo many nice ride's Joe =P~
Seeing the horses and all the folks enjoying a great Strongend sure makes me realize how big this world in we live on, Thank you for putting a smile on me this morning :happy10:

Great pics Joe! Saw the pic of a fellow mopar neighbor/freind of mine's gunmetal grey '71 Roadrunner.

as always, the pics are great Joe. Thanks for being there for those of us that couldn't make it!!!!!!!!

-
Back