2010 srt8 challenger question .

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I recently and still have the chance at a 2010 srt8 6 speed manual plum crazy loaded with less than 5000 miles for a great price but I don't like the factory wheels is there a rim with some dish or can you put a rim with some dish on these cars pics would be great .

So your really asking what the stock backspacing is on these wheels and if someone sells wheels with less backspacing?
I don't know the awnser to the first question, but I'm sure the awnser to the second question is yes

What you really need though, is an optical illusion, wheels with the same backspacing but where the spokes bend in, to create the lip and still fit the wheel well...which I'm sure are out there too

So your really asking what the stock backspacing is on these wheels and if someone sells wheels with less backspacing?
I don't know the awnser to the first question, but I'm sure the awnser to the second question is yes

What you really need though, is an optical illusion, wheels with the same backspacing but where the spokes bend in, to create the lip and still fit the wheel well...which I'm sure are out there too

I guess i'm to old school I just don't like rims with no dish and rubber band tires .

I guess i'm to old school I just don't like rims with no dish and rubber band tires .
I hear you brother, in fact, I got a set of 14x10 slotted mags, I'll donate to you if you want to run them on there...bald N50s and everything

But people don t design rims to look cool and have lips anymore
So, your only options are getting wider rims with the same backspacing and flaring the fenders to fit them, or getting the rims with the spokes pushing in to create the lips, because the mounting surface sits so far out, you just c ant get away with less backspacing

It's the cheapest I could find on the web here in Canada and has the lowest mileage too , If you want to go big league look at Langley Chrysler they have a low mileage 2017 Hellcat up for 66k , I'm drooling about it and they'll finance me but $750-800 a month for the next 5-6 years is a tough commitment to make eh lol .Used 2017 Dodge Challenger for sale in Langley, BC

Last edited:
Makes me wonder about dumping my stroked fastback on the US market , If only our cars were actually bringing the $35-40K they are listing for eh ? As for your question about wheels there shops out there that will make you any wheel you want and theres a wide body kit for the car that will give you more room .

It's the cheapest I could find on the web here in Canada and has the lowest mileage too , If you want to go big league look at Langley Chrysler they have a low mileage 2017 Hellcat up for 66k , I'm drooling about it and they'll finance me but $750-800 a month for the next 5-6 years is a tough commitment to make eh lol .Used 2017 Dodge Challenger for sale in Langley, BC[/QUOT

wow nice car I love that color .

there's other kits that don't require any cutting and are much cheaper , yes those are kind of cool looking .

It's the cheapest I could find on the web here in Canada and has the lowest mileage too , If you want to go big league look at Langley Chrysler they have a low mileage 2017 Hellcat up for 66k , I'm drooling about it and they'll finance me but $750-800 a month for the next 5-6 years is a tough commitment to make eh lol .Used 2017 Dodge Challenger for sale in Langley, BC

That saddle interior is awesome.

Get some of the fender flares from a demon or hellcat red eye. That will give you plenty of room!

-
Back