2010 Trans Am!

-

Caddguy

Reaction score
Being a kid during the 70's and watching Burt, Sally and Burt's mustache drive that TA all over the south made me want a screaming chicken so bad I would dream about it at night. Okay so not really but I still thought the TA was a pretty cool car back in the day and now even with the demise of Pontiac there is a company who is transforming (pun intended) 2010 Camaros into Trans Am.
I know its not MoPar but what do you guys think??? Do you think its a worthy nod to the past or should they have just let it die?

http://www.gearhead-pg.com/showroom.php

transam_2010_1.jpg

transam_2010_2.jpg

transam_2010_3.jpg

transam_2010_b.jpg

I'd prefer to have an SRT Challenger. But that modern Trash Can.... errr..... Trans Am looks damn fine. I like it better than the Camaro.

So we've got the Challenger, Mr. Norms 'Cuda, Camaro, this Trans Am and the Mustang. Life is goooooooooooood. I just wish I could afford one of 'em!

Wylde1.

I myself wish they would have built a 2010 barracuda and send me one :-D

Seems funny to me.....it's a Trans Am, but it's not really a Pontiac because Pontiac doesn't even exist.....lol.....looks nice tho'. I have a hard time believing it will look that nice, with the exhaust sticking out the quarter panel and all......maybe, but you know how concept cars go..... I saw a new 'Cuda on the freeway and although it looked cool, it had that "transformed" look to it.....I wonder if anyone bought them? Usually these kinds of cars are priced a bit high.....and then 10 years down the road, the re-sale value is a joke.

BTW, I'm an ex-Pontiac dude and had a '72 Formula with a stick, so.....I've kinda got a special attachment to these......

Seems funny to me.....it's a Trans Am, but it's not really a Pontiac because Pontiac doesn't even exist.....lol.....looks nice tho'. I have a hard time believing it will look that nice, with the exhaust sticking out the quarter panel and all......maybe, but you know how concept cars go..... I saw a new 'Cuda on the freeway and although it looked cool, it had that "transformed" look to it.....I wonder if anyone bought them? Usually these kinds of cars are priced a bit high.....and then 10 years down the road, the re-sale value is a joke.

BTW, I'm an ex-Pontiac dude and had a '72 Formula with a stick, so.....I've kinda got a special attachment to these......
I,m also an ex-Pontiac dude,2 69 GTO,s,73 Gran-Am 455,3 LeMans etc...Pontiac did the prototype for the Trans-Am a few years back.I remember seeing them in a magazine.I,m sure these would have givin Pontiac the boost it needed along with the GTO,G-6 line.I like it,even though it,s probably way over priced.In Jackie Gleasons voice..it,s gonna bbq yo azz!LOL

i don't really like it..the new camaro i dont like as much. i drove my buddies 2010 ss..it was ok, but i really like the challenger and i dream of having one some day...

-
Back