2011 Mopar Challenger V-10 Drag Pak

-
$85k for that...plus 8-point rollbar,6-point harnesses,and a mesh window net for another $8k...LOL $93k and it only runs in the 10's LOL...what a deal..

$85k for that...plus 8-point rollbar,6-point harnesses,and a mesh window net for another $8k...LOL $93k and it only runs in the 10's LOL...what a deal..

yea tell me about it...you forgot about the 6k for a color besides white LOL

the only racers they are aimed at is those with BIG cash! pretty stupid if you ask me...you'd think they'd have the brains to price them more reasonably, they'd probably sell alot better that way

They need to take that car, add a minimal amount of street equip. to it, sell it for about 40-45k and let the rest of the World buy it & re-build Mopar's reputation on the street. The act was, back in the day the musclecar is what kept Mopar in the public's "eye"......

Hey, its your Mopar finally giving you what you asked for whereas the normal every day 2010 or 11 Hemi Challenger at any dealership is at least $42,000 out the door.

Oh well back to the real world

Hey, its your Mopar finally giving you what you asked for whereas the normal every day 2010 or 11 Hemi Challenger at any dealership is at least $42,000 out the door.

Oh well back to the real world

If i'm spending $42k it'll be on a "real" challenger..as for the factory race challenger running 10's...the factory race stang' is already in the 8's....seems once AGAIN mopar has some catching up to do..

If i'm spending $42k it'll be on a "real" challenger..as for the factory race challenger running 10's...the factory race stang' is already in the 8's....seems once AGAIN mopar has some catching up to do..

its this pricing that drives the rest of the mopar hobby and mentality through the roof in prices for everything mopar...they sure know how to get you when you have like 3 choices and there all expensive!

Logically speaking, it had to happen--
Bck in the 60s there was "Stock Eliminator" when guys started doing things to make 'em just a bit faster, there was Super Stock. When the factories jumped in, they had a whole corporation to draw from, they went nuts & you had "Factory Experimental"--cars that eventually became Funny Cars as few if any parts on them were availible to the "average guy.
Now you have 85-100k dollar factory racecars masqurading as "stock" running S/C or S/G times that only the rich guys can play with & the factories support 'em........AMAZING! History DOES repeat itself.......

-
Back