2011 mopars and the strip

-
Reaction score
I was kinda disappointed with the show,for the biggest mopar meet west of the rockies,a couple cool cars, small swap meet ,drags were good ,(it was sad to see the Mr.Norms challenger brake at the line)and not much to the manuf. midway,does anyone else feel the same?

stick around on the west coast we are having the mopar spring fling next saturday... huge swapmmet and car show. it will be in van nuys, ca

...for the biggest mopar meet west of the rockies...

It's not the biggest Mopar car show or Mopar swap meet west of the rockies. Or mississippi for that matter. The manufacture's midway was good sized.

:-\"

I was surprised, I was expecting a bigger event. I went there on Saturday and the weather wasn't the best in the morning but cleared up. Flew out to Vegas for a short vacation and to see the MATS, glad I didn't make special trip just for MATS.

Hey East Coast FABO members, the Tidewater Mopar Club's Mopar Madness show at Virginia Motor Sports Park puts the MATS to shame! See link: http://www.tidewatermoparclub.com/

I went for the drag racing so it was not a big deal to me. I walked the pits a lot. Man was there some bad a$$ cars there.

i went for the drag racing too...

saturday went the weather good bad for a couple of hours all the show cars left............

probably thought they might get wet.......>LOL

-
Back