• 100_5570.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_5561.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_5564.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_5562.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 219
My favorite! Does anyone know who owns this one? I took pictures from every angle but erased them somehow.

That might be my buddies car.

Thanks for posting pictures!!

Looks like I missed a good one! Again! :angryfir:

That might be my buddies car.

Thanks for posting pictures!!

Looks like I missed a good one! Again! :angryfir:

jedrattle, that 67 is outstanding! The trunk lid looks like jewelry! I really would like to know how he got it that way. I will start working on my 67 GT project this summer and Spring Fling has boosted my motivation to 11!!

Anybody else notice the custom airdam on that roadrunner

My favorite! Does anyone know who owns this one? I took pictures from every angle but erased them somehow.
That car was in the swap area on Sat with a for sale sign asking 29,500.
It was IMMACULATELY restored! I spoke with the older gent that did it. I saw it leaving on a trailer Sat afternoon and asked the old guy if he sold it and he said yes for 25k!

That real 67 Dart GTS was advertised for $29K and sold for $25K. Great car, great deal.

wow....i was looking at that car, and it was you who owned it! lol didnt get a chance to meet you though. next time.

I was looking for a 69 dart, didnt find one....I really would like to find a clean one, no rust slant 6, or 318 car, or no engine or trans..just a clean complete rust free car....was looking to spend around 5g's...anyone have one???

sorry to hear you didnt find that fine year choice of dart. I might consider (when I'm under the influence of stress and not thinking right) giving up my dart for around that price but indications are that she has or has had some rust, behind the rear window at least.
keep looking and again good year choice
1969 { America walks on moon, invents the internet (Arpanet), and makes a fine dart :love4:}

I Love the look of that Jeepster! what year is that Jeepster? was it for sale? how much?

Show field

Swap field

Jay and Big Willie

Attachments

• Jay[1].jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Swap[1].jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Show[1].jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 153
Man,there's a huge number of awesome Mopars down there...I gotta put seeing that show on my bucket list.

Man,there's a huge number of awesome Mopars down there...I gotta put seeing that show on my bucket list.

There were a quite a few people from B.C. at the show. 3-4 cars and I think. One or two drove them the whole way!!! N

Last year's Best of Show modified winner was from B.C. ....Ken Jansen with his 68 GTX.

I went there looking to increase the performance of my weedeater and found some ideas here....Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Attachments

• DSCN1167.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 207
I went there looking to increase the performance of my weedeater and found some ideas here....Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Even wonder what it looks like inside of a lawnmower?

Please let me demostrate...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJW-YvipFYE"]YouTube - Willow Springs shake down[/ame]

Attachments

• SFSF11SteveWSm07.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 219
  • SFSF11SteveWSm15.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 198
Here's a cool video montage of Spring Fling...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rb1urK838o"]YouTube - Mopar Spring Fling 2011[/ame]

we just got home from the show tonight. 5400kms return, had a great time. awesome show. only 1 340 demon though. bought some resto parts, didnt see alot of stuff i wanted in the swap section but most of the prices i saw were pretty fair i think.

91 on saturday and i came home 2" of snow from last night in my yard.

you guys who missed it. its a awesome time dont forget the fall fling!!

YouTube - Willow Springs shake down

yah, i love your use of your camera.

I must say I kinda look forward to loosing traction with my rear in a semi controlled environment like that. (I've been good and driven crazy like I want :angry4:)

way to make the hull chrisf, sure put me to shame :p

Great event with some great stuff.....would be nice if i ever can be there.

I saw a 64 Dodge in the pics / Polara or 440 i think, it was a 4dr Hardtop - original one? only seen this cars as 2drs (HT or Sedan) or 4dr Sedan.

Nice Pictures, thanks for sharing!

Michael

More A-bodies

Attachments

• SF11SunSWallSm136.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 178
  • SF11SunSWallSm139.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 187
  • SF11SunSWallSm138.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 178
  • SF11SatSWallSm056.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 185
  • SF11SatSWallSm012.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 186
  • SF11SunSWallSm150.JPG
    163.3 KB · Views: 189

YouTube - Willow Springs shake down

Here's a cool video montage of Spring Fling...

YouTube - Mopar Spring Fling 2011

I sure enjoy all your video's of your car on the track autoxcuda :happy10:
That was the first time to see that one :cheers:
I see that you heated your tires up good on your entry =P~=P~
That is One fine race car You have put together 8)
Thank you for sharing these Video's :cheers: Heavy Metal is a 5 stare :cheers:

There were a quite a few people from B.C. at the show. 3-4 cars and I think. One or two drove them the whole way!!! N

Last year's Best of Show modified winner was from B.C. ....Ken Jansen with his 68 GTX.

Now you've got me thinking of driving down there...it would be a cool trip to drive all the way down the coast then back along 99...would probably take 8-10 days but much better than the boring I-5 drive.

I bought my convertible in L.A. a couple years ago and drove it home with no major issues...it would be fun to drive it back down and cruise it around in it's former home...it was bought new at Crenshaw Dodge but I've heard the neighborhood has gone downhill a bit since then so maybe I'll skip that part of the tour...

Now you've got me thinking of driving down there...it would be a cool trip to drive all the way down the coast then back along 99...would probably take 8-10 days but much better than the boring I-5 drive.

I bought my convertible in L.A. a couple years ago and drove it home with no major issues...it would be fun to drive it back down and cruise it around in it's former home...it was bought new at Crenshaw Dodge but I've heard the neighborhood has gone downhill a bit since then so maybe I'll skip that part of the tour...

That neighborhood was never that great. But, Baldwin Hillls next to it is and has always been very nice. Crenshaw Dodge is long gone.

Gary Keay and quite a few others have come down from B.C. and Washington. They have taking that coastal tour down Hwy 1 and loved it.

Steve,

Turn 6 bit you pretty good! :-D

I learned my lesson. And also disconnected the rear sway bar. Then kept going out for the rest of the day.

Rear bumper cam:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTT--mGlpTY"]YouTube - Spring Fling Speed Festival 2011: '68 Barracuda "S"[/ame]

-
Back