2012 Mopars with Big Daddy

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Its getting close. Whos going? Lets meet up again @ 2:00 in front of the museum.

[ame]http://www.floridamoparassociation.com/fmashowflyer.pdf[/ame]

Attachments

• PB060006 (Custom).JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC00161 (Custom).JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 567
  • PB060034 (Custom).JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 559
  • PB050087 (Custom).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 545
I'll be there , no money but still lookin around

If you guys want to do it right you need to go to Ocala speedway after the show on Saturday for some dirt track racing. We have a tradition, show and swap all day, Sunnys BBQ for dinner then to the speedway.

Check it out http://www.bubbaracewaypark.com/

If you guys want to do it right you need to go to Ocala speedway after the show on Saturday for some dirt track racing. We have a tradition, show and swap all day, Sunnys BBQ for dinner then to the speedway.

Check it out http://www.bubbaracewaypark.com/

I have wanted to check them out for a while BigWilson87. Maybe a plan this year.:newb:

This is on a list of must do!! I bet I can get someone to pick me up at Tampa's big air port, Don may even have a place for me to stay :glasses7:
Well heck I may stay for the winter :glasses7:
Jumping from homecloned to waggins would make for a nice 2 week vacation
I hope Dons hearing has not got worse, if you say anything to him ya better yell, even if he has his hearing aids in, a great man that takes time for his fans.............. 2 weeks away :coffee2: Not this year, but like homecloned I would like to go to Ocala speedway after the show on Saturday and hit
the track and watch some racing and swap meet :cheers:

I'll be there vending by the big metal Garlits sign out in the field. Thurday thru Sunday. Come by and say hello.

This is on a list of must do!! I bet I can get someone to pick me up at Tampa's big air port, Don may even have a place for me to stay :glasses7:
Well heck I may stay for the winter :glasses7:
Jumping from homecloned to waggins would make for a nice 2 week vacation
I hope Dons hearing has not got worse, if you say anything to him ya better yell, even if he has his hearing aids in, a great man that takes time for his fans.............. 2 weeks away :coffee2: Not this year, but like homecloned I would like to go to Ocala speedway after the show on Saturday and hit
the track and watch some racing and swap meet :cheers:

Same here Mike,this is a show I would love to go to as well but may not happen this year because of lack of funds.

The wife and I will be there Saturday with her Bacaruda !! The Dart isn't going to be ready for this years show !! Hell,the way I'm going it may not be ready for next years either !!

IMG_0316.jpg

Looks like Im gonna make it...
Look forward to seein all you guys there. If I dont run into you- see ya @ 2pm

Was hopin to see your newly finished ride Dennis! Definitely gonna take a cruise yp to Melbourne in the next couple weeks to see where youre at.

Roy- you gonna be @ Sonnys Friday nite for dinner? Ill call ya

I was there today , spent to much money on parts, but had a good time and got some good deals.would'nt mind going back topmorrow just to walk around and look more closly at the cars without worrying about missing any parts deals, did anyone see the red 68 dart with Hemi in it, beige interior , really a clean car .

-
Back