Status
Not open for further replies.

440bigblock66

Family Black sheep
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
It was used to store my daughters mustang in over winter then a mobile office in summer. It hauled 2 cars on it and it comes with winch, sway control, spare tire I bet it has maybe 3500 miles on it. You know what they cost new so $8200 is a good deal. vynale wrap that will peel off or leave it if you want. I think it looks better. Pm if interested can deliver with in reason for extra. For some reason can't upload photos I can either text or email them if interested.

$6200 with straps (new) winch, wheel chalks and Curtis Sway control even through in ball and slide in mount for your receiver.

What did you actually pay for it?

5,000 lb or 7,000 lb axles?

Is there any damage of any kind?

How about some pictures in and out?

how about some pics

where is "on the mountain" in PA? I am also "on the mountain" in PA, but that is one big mountain

It was used to store my daughters mustang in over winter then a mobile office in summer. It hauled 2 cars on it and it comes with winch, sway control, spare tire I bet it has maybe 3500 miles on it. You know what they cost new so $8200 is a good deal. vynale wrap that will peel off or leave it if you want. I think it looks better. Pm if interested can deliver with in reason for extra. For some reason can't upload photos I can either text or email them if interested.

I thought it said to ask since I can't get them to load!!! Thanks

Here's pics Bob sent me, great looking trailer!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 237
  • image2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 232
  • image3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back