2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 10th - 13th

-
Im hoping to e there as a buyer/spectator. Ive been broke thanks to a guy that rearended us and jobless for the last almost 3 months. Now I found out yesterday that my job is "letting me go" because I couldn't pass my DOT physical because of accident-yet dr is about to clear me. My sister is having her wedding in DE on 4th July weekend. So 2 trips in a row on no money. Hmmmmm lol. All I really want is some used cheap door hinges and the bumper extensions-bumperettes??lol. for my 74 duster. I used to come to Carlisle every year when I was a kid-the big swap meet=not mopar. Dad is a chevy guy-poor guy. I went to mopar Carlisle last year though.

Im hoping to e there as a buyer/spectator. Ive been broke thanks to a guy that rearended us and jobless for the last almost 3 months. Now I found out yesterday that my job is "letting me go" because I couldn't pass my DOT physical because of accident-yet dr is about to clear me. My sister is having her wedding in DE on 4th July weekend. So 2 trips in a row on no money. Hmmmmm lol. All I really want is some used cheap door hinges and the bumper extensions-bumperettes??lol. for my 74 duster. I used to come to Carlisle every year when I was a kid-the big swap meet=not mopar. Dad is a chevy guy-poor guy. I went to mopar Carlisle last year though.

I'll be there. Here's an FABO member deal: I'm parting a 74 Duster. I have the bumperettes on Ebay right now. I'll end the auction now, sell you the bumperettes AND throw in the door hinges off-Ebay for $20 and bring them to the show. (or I can ship it all in a flat rate box for $15 more.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231255066338?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

We are coming to Carlisle once again, and are really looking forward to it. We picked up another space this year, so we are bring are 24 ft enclosed trailer. We would like for any former and new FABO members to stop by and visit us. We will be leaving early in the week, and heading to Carlisle. My brother and I will be bringing several different pieces of Mopar metal, and many other different items also. We have, and can bring a roof off a (4 door or 2 door post car, these are clean western metal pieces too, if interested. If you think you may be wanting something, just shoot us a PM here. Please everyone have a very safe trip for all to the show, and we look forward to a fun time with everyone there! Safe travels!
Jeff & Jerry Dodge33 :cheers::cheers:

Note: Thanks (Barracudakid) Eddie for reminding us to add space number's
which are: O125-127 or PM us on this site, for other information.

i have a guy in cass lake minnesota needing 2 69 barracuda fenders.
will anybody be at carlisle who could deliver 2 fenders anywhere near cass lake?
he would gladly pay for the delivery.i will have the fenders there spaces I26-29
pm me
3 weeks
can hardly wait

i have a guy in cass lake minnesota needing 2 69 barracuda fenders.
will anybody be at carlisle who could deliver 2 fenders anywhere near cass lake?
he would gladly pay for the delivery.i will have the fenders there spaces I26-29
pm me
3 weeks
can hardly wait

I've got fiberglass ones that I can bring to Carlisle if needed. PM me if interested.

Hanging with my boy Dave Moore and the rest of our gang at the survivor 's tent and will have my Brutus in the showfield.

Attachments

• 02 dodge truck 019.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 414
  • 02 dodge truck 018.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 417
my guy in cass lake mn will travel as far as indianapolis to get his fenders
who is coming to carlisle from wisconsin,illinois,indiana?

flying out for the weekend (Thursday to Sunday) from the west Coast (Washington).. Don't you love Southwest Airlines, bring two shipping bins for free on the way out, return with 100 lbs of stuff from Carlisle with NO SHIPPING!!!

Still no word on a FABO meeting spot???

10 days to carlisle
cant wait
if you have not been
words cannot describe the event
you have to see to believe
spaces I 26-29
post your spaces
post needs or wants
they will be there
eddie

flying out for the weekend (Thursday to Sunday) from the west Coast (Washington).. Don't you love Southwest Airlines, bring two shipping bins for free on the way out, return with 100 lbs of stuff from Carlisle with NO SHIPPING!!!

Still no word on a FABO meeting spot???

I attached the field map with the location circled. Looks like it's the same as last year.

Original map is here... [ame="http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/Chrysler_Map.pdf"]http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/Chrysler_Map.pdf[/ame]

Attachments

• Chrysler_Map.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 329
Thanks for posting the map and link.

I plan to make it at least one day, it will be the first time to attend.
Probably have a Middle Georgia Mopar Club t shirt on. If you see me, flag me down!
C
Cal Hyer
Byron, Ga.

you guys should enjoy the carlisle event. i hope the weather holds out!! pennsylvania's weather is NOTHING like what you guys get to experience in australia... :0(

be sure to tell the event officials in the tents and at the main presentation stage that about you guys coming from australia... i'm pretty sure they will recognize your efforts and maybe even ask you up on stage..

best wishes and hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip...
jim coster, mopar guy, pittsburgh, pa usa

I am flying out from the left coast this Friday and hanging out with some buds in Md. We will be driving up on Thursday and camping out on site.
booth numbers are H39-42

stop By N78 to N80

Attachments

• phone 3 015.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 315
Well, as things will go. I now have 2 rooms that are available at the Ramada Inn, 350 Bent Creek Boulevard, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 for July 10, 11 & 12. 1 room being a Suite/1King/NS/Sfabd/Mic/Frg and goes for $109.00+ $129.00+ $129.00 and 1 room being 2Queen/Smoking and goes for $89.00+ $109.00+ $109.00. If anyone is interested PM me. I will cancel these conformations on Tues 7/8/14.

So, with only one day to see it and take it all in... would Friday or Saturday be your first choice? Might there be a cruise in anywhere close on Saturday night?
C

So, with only one day to see it and take it all in... would Friday or Saturday be your first choice? Might there be a cruise in anywhere close on Saturday night?
C

If I only had one day to do it I would go Saturday. If I'm not mistaken that's the main day.

C

I would watch the weather around the Carlisle area first.... then decide which would be a better choice. If you are looking for parts in the swap area, I would be there on Friday morning, otherwise Fri. or Sat. would work. Just my opinion.

I am flying out from the left coast this Friday and hanging out with some buds in Md. We will be driving up on Thursday and camping out on site.
booth numbers are H39-42

You Go John! I hope to see you there . Ill be there on Saturday!

-
Back