2014 WPC Mopar Only show in Coombs BC - lots of pictures

-
Great pictues Mike.. thank-you

It was a pleasure meeting you, Moopa,, and many other Mopar lovers..

I look forward to many more Mopar events,,

cheers . . . . grant

Thanks Mike

Nice meeting you. I also enjoyed the cruise to the rodeo grounds. Not often you see 10 mopars in a row and 3 F8 cars to boot! Was glad to represent the Demon breed. Was the only Demon at the Courtenay cruise as well, there must have been more than 250 cars come out. We met up with several of our non mopar members there.

Great time talking with all the folks in Coombs. The WPC guys did a nice job, hope they do it again.

Peter

Hey 71340Duster, will you be going to Sunbust in Graham this year? I'm hoping to make that one...barring another breakdown!!!#-o

65Val,
Yes we're headed to Sunbust after back to back concerts in the Gorge, driving the burb and trailer straight over there on Sunday. Hopefully see you there, I'm sure your ride will be fine!!

Thanks Mike

Nice meeting you. I also enjoyed the cruise to the rodeo grounds. Not often you see 10 mopars in a row and 3 F8 cars to boot! Was glad to represent the Demon breed. Was the only Demon at the Courtenay cruise as well, there must have been more than 250 cars come out. We met up with several of our non mopar members there.

Great time talking with all the folks in Coombs. The WPC guys did a nice job, hope they do it again.

Peter

I think I took over a dozen pictures of your car... it's a beauty!

In case anyone is interested, my friend from Ontario bought the '64 Valiant convertible that was for sale at the show, picked it up this morning. Plans on driving it back... tomorrow! Hope it's as reliable a runner as the seller promised or my buddy's CAA card will be smoking by the time he reaches Ottawa!

Pretty cool that he'll be driving across the country in tandem with our other friend in his '69 Dart. I'm rather jealous, I must admit! :)

I think I took over a dozen pictures of your car... it's a beauty!

In case anyone is interested, my friend from Ontario bought the '64 Valiant convertible that was for sale at the show, picked it up this morning. Plans on driving it back... tomorrow! Hope it's as reliable a runner as the seller promised or my buddy's CAA card will be smoking by the time he reaches Ottawa!

Pretty cool that he'll be driving across the country in tandem with our other friend in his '69 Dart. I'm rather jealous, I must admit! :)

They should hookup with Canucky... He's headed to Moparfest.

Update: The Valiant made it safely home to Ottawa with only a broken oil pressure sender wire as a casualty. Pretty impressive for a 50 year old car!

Attachments

• Gil Home 2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 92
-
Back