2015 Stickshift Challenge at The Nats!

-

ironside

Reaction score
The 2015 Stickshift Challenge will again be Aug 7-9(next weekend) this year at the Mopar Nationals, as always. A big Thank You to Brewers Performance for stepping up again this year.
Similar to years past Aug 7(Fri) will be time trials, and the Challenge ran on Saturday.
Two time trials saturday morning and then into eliminations. Thank you to all those that came in years past and I look forward to seeing everyone again this year.
Bring your 9second clutchless ride, or hell rent a dart from Hertz so long as it has a stick!!!

Payout:
Winner $1000
R/U $500
Semis $100

The winner will also receive a Brewers Performance $500 gift certificate.
The R/U will also receive a Brewers Performance $250 gift certificate.

If a factory style 4/5/6 speed is in the final, thats a $100. (Each of the last two years has had a factory trans in the final).
A case of oil will also be given to best R/T in 1st round of elims.

I am also working on a number of other prizes/gift cards etc to other vendors that may be by drawing, best wheelstand or something-we'll figure em out.

So bring out your stickshift ride and have some fun. This is a laid back event, they'll be free t-shirts again for participants, a custom trophy and plenty of lies told!

Your really making me wanna put 3 pedals in the Duster more and more! This would be a barrel of fun!

-
Back