2017 Cuda

-

Jplush

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the assumed (I first read about this last night, I'm a bit behind I think :)) Dodge version of the Cuda? To me it looks just like the rest of the SRT line.

I would think that it's going to be a minimal effort by the factory to extract the maximum amount of cash from the buying public.....but we'll see. Hopefully it will be more than single headlights and AAR stripes.

Oh, this rumor again? 5 years running now? Got a link to see what is the new offering they'll never make? Love the concept drawings and photos.

Gotta be honest, not impressed, front looks just like newer challenger and rear looks nothing like
any Barracuda Ive seen? IMO

There has been nothing new (as far as I've heard) on the Barracuda front. At this point, it's vaporware. I'd love to be wrong but I'd suggest not wasting your time hoping, guys.

The latest info on the '21 Charger is a lot more concrete and plausible: Based on a stretched version of the newer Alfa RWD platform; similar size to the current car with styling cues from the wedge-shaped early 2000s Charger concept., likely using aluminum structure/body, weight loss of 400lbs to 500lbs....

No more 5.7L Hemi! New engines will likely include a turbo 4, twin turbo Pentastar... SRT models retain Hemi V8 engines (only 6.4L and 6.2L Hellcat???)

Next Generation Charger News:

-
Back