Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Demon 2018.jpg

demon 2018-2.jpg

demon 2018-3.jpg

I wonder what kind of messages and/or offers they're receiving on this? :eek:

2018 Dodge Challenger | eBay

The fastest production car that runs a 9.65 second quarter mile, does 0-60 in 2.3 seconds, and has 840 horsepower with a full warranty is finally here. I have secured and locked in a 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. With that being said, I will make it short and sharp. They are only making 3300 total (3000 for the US) for only ONE year and this is your chance to own one. It has broken just about every record and comes with your name born on the car, window sticker, and Demon crate. I have used my Hellcat VIN to post this listing because it will not allow me to list without a VIN and of course I do not have the VIN for the Demon yet. I will update this listing within the next 24 hours with more details. Any questions you have please message me. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm considering reporting him for posting it with the wrong VIN (that has got to be illegal)

Darn flippers

Flipper.jpg

I just talked to a guy who knows a guy in his town that ordered a Demon. He said he heard the guy put a deposit down and the rumor is he's needing to pay $140k to get it but he's not sure if that's accurate or not

At our weekly get together for lunch last week one of the guys says they saw a Demon on the west side of town in the Buckeye/Goodyear area.

Only 3300? Yeah until those sell out than thru a media update there well be a rumor of another 3300. This is big business, they will build what the market will bear.

Why call it a Demon? It is still a Challenger. The HellCat name was fine.If they want to bring back the Demon name then design a new body for the Demon name.

Not sure where the $140K is coming from but here is an article from Hot ROD.

$85K Dodge Demon Pricing Announced, And It’s Cheaper than Expected! - Hot Rod Network

Found another article that outlines options bringing the price up to $97K

"With all these options and groups, the tag is $97,273. That is the list price with literally every option, so as Tim Kuniskis promised when the car debuted back in April, the Demon is well below $100,000, even when fully loaded.

We still don’t know exactly how Dodge will handle the allocation of the 3,000 Demons in the US and the 300 Demons in Canada, but we now know how much the quickest production car in the history of the automobile will cost when it hits dealerships later this year. The company will begin taking orders this summer and deliveries will begin this fall."

A 40% plus surcharge would be insane.
Better post a "bend over and grab yer ankles" sign at the dealerships if that the case.

me and the wife went into dealership to buy Prowler years back and it had a $20,000 dealer markup on it. we passed.

View attachment 1715051009

View attachment 1715051011

View attachment 1715051012
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wonder what kind of messages and/or offers they're receiving on this? :eek:

2018 Dodge Challenger Demon

The fastest production car that runs a 9.65 second quarter mile, does 0-60 in 2.3 seconds, and has 840 horsepower with a full warranty is finally here. I have secured and locked in a 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. With that being said, I will make it short and sharp. They are only making 3300 total (3000 for the US) for only ONE year and this is your chance to own one. It has broken just about every record and comes with your name born on the car, window sticker, and Demon crate. I have used my Hellcat VIN to post this listing because it will not allow me to list without a VIN and of course I do not have the VIN for the Demon yet. I will update this listing within the next 24 hours with more details. Any questions you have please message me. Thank you.

me and the wife went into dealership to buy Prowler years back and it had a $20,000 dealer markup on it. we passed.
yeah, the mark up around here is usually out of site too. the dealers around here want to get rich off every car sold. the mark up on a hellcat is unbelievable ! MSRP is a joke !!

I have a good friend that works at a dealership here in Canada. Not sure how it works in the US but in Canada it goes by lottery. Dealers can't order them. Canada is only getting 300 Demons. To get on the lottery list first priority goes to Hellcat owners. In Canada, the prospective buyers then have to put a $2000 deposit to have their names entered into the lottery. If your name is not selected you get your deposit back. If you get selected you buy it through the dealership that entered your name and...the dealership can mark it up as they like....don't like their mark up? .. ..NEXT!

That's how it works up here.

-
Back